A US organization in Seoul is looking for a freelance translator as follows.
We would like to ask if you could post the below recruiting ad on your website, or e-mail the ad out to your members.
Thanks and regards,
Jim Seungho Woo
1. A bachelor's degree in any natural science subject or an equivalent degree in technology/engineering
- A master's or doctoral degree in mechanical engineering, chemistry, biology, physics, nanotechnology, or closely related disciplines will be preferred.
2. Ability to translate and/or summarize articles in the field of science and technology from Korean to English, with at least two years of experience in Korean-English translation
3. Native-level command of the Korean language and excellent writing, reading, and communication skills in English
4. Computer skills in MS Excel, image editing software, etc.
* Applicants are required to email resumes to KoreaSlot@gmail.com no later than 30 June.
* Successful candidates will be offered approximately USD 10,000-25,000 worth of translation work on a yearly basis (The total amount may be less than USD 10,000 in the first year.)